Go to "Settings". You will find the memory size used to stock music to listen to offline. If you want to release memory space by clicking on "Empty".
Articles in this section
- How to cancel a Likwid option ?
- Why activate social media?
- How can I activate social media?
- Where can I find the General Terms and Conditions?
- How can I contact the technical service?
- I just changed my mobile phone, how can I continue to use my subscription on my new phone?
- How can I know what amount of memory the app needs?
- How can I synchronise my playlists between my phone and my tablet?
- What happens to my music I downloaded to listen offline when my flat expires?
- How can I download music to listen to it offline?