If you have agreed and acknowledged that the delivery of services can start before the expiry of the withdrawal period and that the services have been fully provided during this period, you have no longer the right to withdraw from the contract, as long as you were duly informed and at that moment you have acknowledged losing this right.
Articles in this section
- 1. Withdrawal forms (Belgium & Luxemburg)
- 2. What is the right of withdrawal?
- 3. How to return the purchased material? (devices and / or accessories)
- 4. What are the consequences of exercising the right of withdrawal?
- 5. What happens if the service has been already partially provided during the withdrawal period?
- 6. Can I exercise my right of withdrawal if the services were fully provided during the period of 14 days?