Yes, it is possible to wipe your mobile phone through OWA. This option is very useful in cases when you lose your phone or it is stolen. Please note that your Exchange account has to be configured on the device you want to wipe. In order to wipe your mobile device through OWA, you need to login to Outlook Web Access. Go to Options, then Phones. Select the relevant device, and click on Wipe Device. This will initiate a secure wipe as soon as the device has an internet connection and checks in with Exchange.
Articles in this section
- What username and Password should I use to connect to the "JOIN OX Drive" mobile App?
- I deleted all the mailbox content. Is it possible to restore it?
- What are the sending limits for Exchange 2013?
- I am getting email messages with Synchronization Logs. How can I solve this?
- Can I remotely wipe my mobile phone using Outlook Web Access (OWA)?
- What is the maximum allowed number of devices to connect to Hosted Exchange account?
- Email Folders missing on Android (Sync with MS Exchange Server). What can I do?
- What is the URL for directly accessing OWA (Outlook Web Access) for my Exchange account?
- How do I configure Hosted Exchange on my Android phone (ActiveSync)?
- How do I configure Hosted Exchange on my iPhone, iPad or iPod (ActiveSync)?