Some Exchange folders that were migrated from a previous version of Exchange aren't compatible on Android devices. Try changing the name of the problem folder to <name>-old, creating a new folder with the desired name, moving all your emails to it, and then deleting the problem folder.
Articles in this section
- What username and Password should I use to connect to the "JOIN OX Drive" mobile App?
- I deleted all the mailbox content. Is it possible to restore it?
- What are the sending limits for Exchange 2013?
- I am getting email messages with Synchronization Logs. How can I solve this?
- Can I remotely wipe my mobile phone using Outlook Web Access (OWA)?
- What is the maximum allowed number of devices to connect to Hosted Exchange account?
- Email Folders missing on Android (Sync with MS Exchange Server). What can I do?
- What is the URL for directly accessing OWA (Outlook Web Access) for my Exchange account?
- How do I configure Hosted Exchange on my Android phone (ActiveSync)?
- How do I configure Hosted Exchange on my iPhone, iPad or iPod (ActiveSync)?