Outlook 2007/2010/2013 client supports Autodiscovery feature that requires entering just your mailbox e-mail address and password and get connection to your mailbox automatically configured. Follow the steps to configure your profile:
- Go to Control Panel > Mail. Mail Setup dialog appears.
- Click Show Profiles button. Mail dialog appears.
- Make sure Prompt for a profile to be used option is selected and click Add button.
- Enter Profile Name in the dialog and press OK.
- In the Add New E-mail Account wizard fill Your Name and E-mail Address fields.
- In the Exchange login prompt enter your mailbox login (e-mail) and password.
- Outlook will try to discover your mailbox settings over secure internet connection. You could be prompted to allow Outlook to perform redirection from one site (unsecure) to another (secure). Allow this redirection.