The size of emails is limited to 20MB per mail including all attachments. There is also a general 100MB limit for data uploaded via the web ui. The Service has limits for request rates and of course for the amount of objects one can create in total. Those are set as high so normal users do not run into.
Articles in this section
- What username and Password should I use to connect to the "JOIN OX Drive" mobile App?
- I deleted all the mailbox content. Is it possible to restore it?
- What are the sending limits for Exchange 2013?
- I am getting email messages with Synchronization Logs. How can I solve this?
- Can I remotely wipe my mobile phone using Outlook Web Access (OWA)?
- What is the maximum allowed number of devices to connect to Hosted Exchange account?
- Email Folders missing on Android (Sync with MS Exchange Server). What can I do?
- What is the URL for directly accessing OWA (Outlook Web Access) for my Exchange account?
- How do I configure Hosted Exchange on my Android phone (ActiveSync)?
- How do I configure Hosted Exchange on my iPhone, iPad or iPod (ActiveSync)?