There is a maximum of 10 devices you can connect to your Hosted Exchange account. These are so called partnerships. After you reach the maximum, you can’t create additional partnerships until you delete existing ones from your account. In order to delete some of the partnerships, you need to go to Outlook Web Access. Go to Options and Phones. You will see the list of devices connected to your Exchange account. You can remove the ones not in use by selecting the device and clicking on "Remove Device from List".
Articles in this section
- What username and Password should I use to connect to the "JOIN OX Drive" mobile App?
- Need help with your Office 365?
- I deleted all the mailbox content. Is it possible to restore it?
- What are the sending limits for Exchange 2013?
- I am getting email messages with Synchronization Logs. How can I solve this?
- Does JOIN offer mailbox migration services?
- Can I remotely wipe my mobile phone using Outlook Web Access (OWA)?
- What is the maximum allowed number of devices to connect to Hosted Exchange account?
- Email Folders missing on Android (Sync with MS Exchange Server). What can I do?
- What is the URL for directly accessing OWA (Outlook Web Access) for my Exchange account?