The result of a simple add up of the "size on disk" for your most important folders will provide you with an idea of the required storage and allow you to choose the appropriate BackupAgent plan.
Articles in this section
- What username and Password should I use to connect to the "JOIN OX Drive" mobile App?
- I deleted all the mailbox content. Is it possible to restore it?
- What are the sending limits for Exchange 2013?
- I am getting email messages with Synchronization Logs. How can I solve this?
- Can I remotely wipe my mobile phone using Outlook Web Access (OWA)?
- What is the maximum allowed number of devices to connect to Hosted Exchange account?
- Email Folders missing on Android (Sync with MS Exchange Server). What can I do?
- What is the URL for directly accessing OWA (Outlook Web Access) for my Exchange account?
- How do I configure Hosted Exchange on my Android phone (ActiveSync)?
- How do I configure Hosted Exchange on my iPhone, iPad or iPod (ActiveSync)?