The IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a unique serial number for each mobile device. Composed of 15 to 17 digits, it identifies a stolen mobile and can block it if needed. You can find your IMEI under the battery of the device and on the label of the packaging next to the bar code.
Articles in this section
- How can I configure my WiizBox?
- How to configure your smartphone/ tablet
- I have not received a username and access code to configure my Wiizbox?
- I have accidently changed the Internet access data in my Wiizbox and I have lost connectivity to the Internet. What can I do to recover my Internet connection?
- I want to use my alarm system with my Wiizbox?
- Can I still make calls if there is an electricity interruption?
- How can I switch from 3G to 4G and vice versa?
- What is the IMEI code? Where can I find it?
- My phone no longer works or has dysfunctions, what should I do?
- How can I access my voicemails?