No, not in any circumstances. This is a distinct advantage of fibre optics.
Articles in this section
- How to release emails that have been detected as spam?
- What is the difference between INTERNET FIXE and INTERNET@HOME?
- Do I need eligible Fibre or VDSL to get an Internet connection with INTERNET@Home offer?
- Do I get any benefits with INTERNET@Home?
- With INTERNET@Home can I connect a fixed phone line?
- Can I change or upgrade my FIX INTERNET and INTERNET@Home tariff plan in the future?
- With my INTERNET@Home or INTERNET can I add additional options to my tariff plan?
- What are the advantages of fibre optics?
- Is it possible to enjoy the INTERNET FIXE without signing a fixed line subscription?
- LTE@Home Offer Belgium