Reboot and reset your Wiizbox to factory settings. Select the ‘JOIN profile’ from the Internet tab, which fits the access technology (VDSL or Fibre). Your Wiizbox will search for the JOIN configuration server and recover the service automatically. After resetting your Wiizbox, you need to reconfigure your WiFi and phone devices to connect to your Internet connection. If you need more assistance, please contact our call centre: +352 671 009 009.
Articles in this section
- How can I configure my WiizBox?
- I have not received a username and access code to configure my Wiizbox?
- I have accidently changed the Internet access data in my Wiizbox and I have lost connectivity to the Internet. What can I do to recover my Internet connection?
- I want to use my alarm system with my Wiizbox?
- Can I still make calls if there is an electricity interruption?
- How can I configure my iPhone 5 for the 4G or the LTE?
- How can I switch from 3G to 4G and vice versa?
- What is the IMEI code? Where can I find it?
- My phone no longer works or has dysfunctions, what should I do?
- How can I access my voicemails?