Unfortunately not, unless you have taken the initiative to install an uninterruptible power supply with battery. However, if your Wiizbox or the terminating equipment of the Fibre optics have been disconnected (possibly by yourself), you are not reachable for calls to your destination.
Articles in this section
- How can I configure my WiizBox?
- How to configure your smartphone/ tablet
- I have not received a username and access code to configure my Wiizbox?
- I have accidently changed the Internet access data in my Wiizbox and I have lost connectivity to the Internet. What can I do to recover my Internet connection?
- I want to use my alarm system with my Wiizbox?
- Can I still make calls if there is an electricity interruption?
- How can I configure my iPhone 5 for the 4G or the LTE?
- How can I switch from 3G to 4G and vice versa?
- What is the IMEI code? Where can I find it?
- My phone no longer works or has dysfunctions, what should I do?