LTE@Home is a 4G mobile network, you do not need a Fibre or VDSL connection to access the most powerful highspeed Internet.
Articles in this section
- How to release emails that have been detected as spam?
- What is the difference between Broadband@Home and LTE@Home?
- Do I need eligible Fibre or VDSL to get an Internet connection with LTE@Home?
- Do I get any benefits with LTE@Home?
- With LTE@Home can I connect a fixed phone line?
- Can I change or upgrade my Broadband@Home and LTE@Home tariff plan in the future?
- With my LTE@Home or Broadband@Home can I add additional options to my tariff plan?
- What are the advantages of fibre optics?
- Is it possible to enjoy the Broadband@Home without signing a fixed line subscription?
- LTE@Home Offer Belgium