After signing your contract, a technician will come to install your fibre optic connection. This means he will install an optical termination device at the closest connection point in your home to connect your Wiizbox via Ethernet/LAN. If you do not have a proper in-house cabling, JOIN is able to support you. However, this support will be charged.
Articles in this section
- How to release emails that have been detected as spam?
- What is the difference between INTERNET FIXE and INTERNET@HOME?
- Do I need eligible Fibre or VDSL to get an Internet connection with INTERNET@Home offer?
- Do I get any benefits with INTERNET@Home?
- With INTERNET@Home can I connect a fixed phone line?
- Can I change or upgrade my FIX INTERNET and INTERNET@Home tariff plan in the future?
- With my INTERNET@Home or INTERNET can I add additional options to my tariff plan?
- What are the advantages of fibre optics?
- Is it possible to enjoy the INTERNET FIXE without signing a fixed line subscription?
- LTE@Home Offer Belgium