The bandwidth potential of fibre optics is vastly superior to copper pairs. In contrast to ADSL, fibre optic signals do not deteriorate over distance (from the ADSL connection to the telephone exchange). Therefore, you can benefit from a very high bandwidth transmission, for outgoing and incoming data. Furthermore, fibre optics are not effected by electromagnetic interference. If you decide for a small bandwidth based on fibre optics today, you can easily upgrade your product to highest speed at any time.
Articles in this section
- How to release emails that have been detected as spam?
- What is the difference between INTERNET FIXE and INTERNET@HOME?
- Do I need eligible Fibre or VDSL to get an Internet connection with INTERNET@Home offer?
- Do I get any benefits with INTERNET@Home?
- With INTERNET@Home can I connect a fixed phone line?
- Can I change or upgrade my FIX INTERNET and INTERNET@Home tariff plan in the future?
- With my INTERNET@Home or INTERNET can I add additional options to my tariff plan?
- What are the advantages of fibre optics?
- Is it possible to enjoy the INTERNET FIXE without signing a fixed line subscription?
- LTE@Home Offer Belgium